- All returns require an RMA (returned merchandise authorization) number authorized by Alpha Owls. All authorized returns will be made on a freight-prepaid basis, including insurance, by the customer and will be subject to a 20 % restocking fee.
- RMA number must clearly be displayed on the return label or box.
- Items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- Items to be returned must be received by Alpha Owls within 30 days from issue of an RMA number. After 30 days, the RMA is void.
- Item must be in original packaging and in new resalable condition.
- Any item that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to and from Alpha Owls.
- Returned items must be boxed and shipped in a manner so as not to be damaged in transit. Damage to boxes or product due to packaging will result in a re-box charge or loss of credit for that product.
- Authorized returnable products should be shipped prepaid to Alpha Owls. Alpha Owls does not accept collect shipments for any returns.
- Any overages of product received but not listed on the RMA will not be credited.
- Product that is returned and determined to be non Alpha Owls product will not be credited, nor returned to the point of origin. Parts will be scrapped.
- Any items containing manufacture defects or mislabeled items (missing parts, incorrect color, same side items, etc) must be reported to your assigned sales representative within 14 days from day of receipt. Alpha Owls will only issue a return label within the 14 day period. Items reported after the 14 day period will be shipped back at customer's expense.
- Once returns are inspected and accepted by Alpha Owls a refund will be processed. All refund processing can take up 5 business days.