- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. Please keep all boxes, warranties and owner's manuals when you receive them. They are very important in the event merchandise is damaged, becomes defective or needs to be returned.
- Alpha Owls products have a limited 1 year warranty (please also see Alpha Owls limited 1 year warranty policy below). This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer's specifications.
- Cost of installation and labor is not covered in the warranty. Alpha Owls shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages and/or injuries from the result of use of its parts.
- Any item that is returned as defective, and found to be non-defective will have no credit issued and part will be returned at sender's expense.
- All defective items returned to Alpha Owls and verified to be defective will receive item credit. The credit maybe used on Alpha Owls website for a replacement.
- Items found to be defective within 1 year will have a return label issued by Alpha Owls. Any items found to be defective after 1 year will be shipped at the customer's expense. RMA number must be displayed on return label or box. Warranty items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- All warranties are not transferable if an item is resold. We reserve all rights to refuse and deny any warranty claims that are not processed by the original owner of the product. (Details can be read in our Limited 1 Year Warranty section below)
Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Alpha Owls guarantees the original purchaser a full twelve (12) months warranty from defects in material, workmanship and finish under normal usage. This warranty does not cover shipping damage, misuse, mishandling, road hazards, product modifications, or discoloration. This warranty does not cover cost for installation, removal, labor or shipping. This warranty only applies to new products installed on the original vehicle. The warranty covers the replacement or repair of any part or parts that are defective and returned to Alpha Owls with an RMA number on the 1st year from the date of the original proof of purchase.
- Warranty claims cannot be determined until returned goods are inspected.
- Alpha Owls limited warranty does not cover any repair cost, labor or shipping after the 1st initial year. All repair cost and labor are determined after lights are received back at Alpha Owl's facility for inspection.
- Alpha Owls warranty specifically excludes defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification, improper installation, unauthorized repairs, submersion, theft, acts of GOD, vehicle crash, or by any other type of impact. In no event shall Alpha Owls be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential damages, incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of time, inconvenience, or other losses) arising out of the use, misuse, or inability to use a Alpha Owls. Alpha Owls reserves the right to change the design of its product without any obligation to modify any previous product.