Terms and Conditions
- All payments are processed through our online payment process.
- Immediate payment is required or order will automatically be cancelled.
- By completing check out, buyer understands and agrees to all terms and conditions stated on Alpha Owls Terms and Condition page.
- Alpha Owls reserves all rights to change pricing without notice.
- MAP Policies will be enforced through all Dealers and Distributors. To find out more about our MAP policy please contact a sales representative.
- Alpha Owls reserve all rights to disable all or any coupon codes at anytime without notice.
- Alpha Owls is NOT liable or responsible for any refunds or credits when item(s) are purchased before, during, or after sale if coupon codes are not redeemed during the time of purchase.
- Phone orders may be placed by calling 909-895-4522.
- Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.
- Orders can be emailed directly to sales representatives.
- Back orders will be shipped as soon as they become available.
- It is Alpha Owl’s policy to hold backorders until the product becomes available for shipment. Should you wish to have backorders cancelled, please email or fax in a cancellation request.
- Back order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.
Shipment & Freight Policy
- All freight-prepaid shipments will be by a freight company chosen by Alpha Owls unless the freight company is specified at the time the order is placed.
- Alpha Owls is not responsible for any custom/brokerage fees, taxes or duties related to international orders.
Shortages & Damages
- Inspection of shipments is the responsibility of the customer. Damage or shortages need to be reported by the customer to the carrier at the time of delivery and noted on the bill of lading. Any claims not reported within 48 hours of delivery will not be honored.
- Alpha Owls needs to be notified of any items that are damaged during shipping. Claim process may take up to 60 days.
- Charge backs will not be made by the customer during a damage claim process.
- The customer will be responsible for payment of any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours of receipt of the shipment.
- All returns require an RMA (returned merchandise authorization) number authorized by Alpha Owls. All authorized returns will be made on a freight-prepaid basis, including insurance, by the customer and will be subject to a 20 % restocking fee.
- RMA number must clearly be displayed on the return label or box.
- Items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- Items to be returned must be received by Alpha Owls within 30 days from issue of an RMA number. After 30 days, the RMA is void.
- Item must be in original packaging and in new resalable condition.
- Any item that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to and from Alpha Owls.
- Returned items must be boxed and shipped in a manner so as not to be damaged in transit. Damage to boxes or product due to packaging will result in a re-box charge or loss of credit for that product.
- Authorized returnable products should be shipped prepaid to Alpha Owls. Alpha Owls does not accept collect shipments for any returns.
- Any overages of product received but not listed on the RMA will not be credited.
- Product that is returned and determined to be non Alpha Owls product will not be credited, nor returned to the point of origin. Parts will be scrapped.
- Any items containing manufacture defects or mislabeled items (missing parts, incorrect color, same side items, etc) must be reported to your assigned sales representative within 14 days from day of receipt. Alpha Owls will only issue a return label within the 14 day period. Items reported after the 14 day period will be shipped back at customer's expense.
- Once returns are inspected and accepted by Alpha Owls a refund will be processed. All refund processing can take up 5 business days.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. Please keep all boxes, warranties and owner's manuals when you receive them. They are very important in the event merchandise is damaged, becomes defective or needs to be returned.
- Alpha Owls products have a limited 1 year warranty (please also see Alpha Owls limited 1 year warranty policy below). This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer's specifications.
- Cost of installation and labor is not covered in the warranty. Alpha Owls shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages and/or injuries from the result of use of its parts.
- Any item that is returned as defective, and found to be non-defective will have no credit issued and part will be returned at sender's expense.
- All defective items returned to Alpha Owls and verified to be defective will receive item credit. The credit maybe used on Alpha Owls website for a replacement.
- Items found to be defective within 1 year will have a return label issued by Alpha Owls. Any items found to be defective after 1 year will be shipped at the customer's expense. RMA number must be displayed on return label or box. Warranty items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- All warranties are not transferable if an item is resold. We reserve all rights to refuse and deny any warranty claims that are not processed by the original owner of the product. (Details can be read in our Limited 5 Year Warranty section below)
Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Alpha Owls guarantees the original purchaser a full twelve (12) months warranty from defects in material, workmanship and finish under normal usage. This warranty does not cover shipping damage, misuse, mishandling, road hazards, product modifications, or discoloration. This warranty does not cover cost for installation, removal, labor or shipping. This warranty only applies to new products installed on the original vehicle. The warranty covers the replacement or repair of any part or parts that are defective and returned to Alpha Owls with an RMA number on the 1st year from the date of the original proof of purchase.
- Warranty claims cannot be determined until returned goods are inspected.
- Alpha Owls limited warranty does not cover any repair cost, labor or shipping after the 1st initial year. All repair cost and labor are determined after lights are received back at Alpha Owl's facility for inspection.
- Alpha Owls warranty specifically excludes defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification, improper installation, unauthorized repairs, submersion, theft, acts of GOD, vehicle crash, or by any other type of impact. In no event shall Alpha Owls be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential damages, incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of time, inconvenience, or other losses) arising out of the use, misuse, or inability to use a Alpha Owls. Alpha Owls reserves the right to change the design of its product without any obligation to modify any previous product.
- Credits will be issued within 45 days from receipt of returned goods.
- Credits must not be taken until authorized and issued by Alpha Owls.
- Credit will be issued only after inspection of returned product.
- Credit will be issued at the lowest billed net acquisition price for the previous year. If the item does not show as ever being purchased, the customer will receive no credit.